New build 150g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a Mystery Wrasse that just adds a whole other dimension to he tank and he doesn't bother anything.

Yea I have looked at wrasse and think I will end up getting a leopard wrasse, I am looking for something about 8-9" in size as a main fish. Almost like the star of the show lol.

I love my mystery wrasse too! He is personable and will sometimes eat shrimp or krill out of my hand. Plus that much color dodging in pans out of your rock is a cool plus. He is one of the favorites for people who look onto in and even has a nick name of mini salmon and pretty pink salmon for my nieces.
Another cool option I also love is a pink spotted or any color watchman goby. They are chill and will stay in a general area if that what you are looking for. Also he helps out my cuc by going out and about and picking up missed pieces.

I have a pink spot watchman goby and yes he is a great little guy and fun to watch. But I want something larger around 8-9" as a main fish.

What about a sailfin tang?

Lovely fish but I already have a regal tang and a yellow tang don't think another tang would be a good idea. Although I have thought about taking the regal out and getting a sailfin. I was thinking about an angel fish maybe one that doesn't get to big, some of the larger angels you can get max out at about 7-8".

Have you looked into a potters angel? I have one picked out at my lfs but wanna make sure he's good before I take him home.

I have seen a few pics but never seen one in a shop, I have heard they have some beautiful markings on them.
They really are amazing. I have one on hold at my lfs, just wanna see how he does over the next two weeks or so. They can be hard to keep in non established tanks.

They really are amazing. I have one on hold at my lfs, just wanna see how he does over the next two weeks or so. They can be hard to keep in non established tanks.

As I say I'm yet to see one in a tank for myself, I might go to a few stores at the weekend and see if I can find one.

Upload it to YouTube, click share, copy link, and the in your reply just hit paste.

OMG so I decided that the clown fish had to come out. I took the nem out a while back as it kept moving round and sitting on my corals. Since I took the nem out they have been hosting my elegance coral that I brought 3 weeks ago and it really hasn't been happy, all closed up never coming out so they had to go. Not just that but the female is a real bully and keeps chasing the copperband and in the last few days she has ripped a hole in his tail. That was the last straw!

I got 5 big nets and tried to corner them in order for me to catch them, NOT A CHANCE! boy are they smart lol. So I then decided that if I drained half the water out the tank (325L)I would stand a better chance. YEA RIGHT! Again to smart lol. So in my last ditch attempt to catch the little gits I had to take out half the rock. 3 hours later Ha ha I'm smarter little fishes as I caught you!

It took me another 4 hours to fill the tank back up and re-arrange all the rock. I can't believe that those little clowns caused me all that Grief.

Tank is now back to normal and the elegance coral is now fully open and looks happy.

OMG so I decided that the clown fish had to come out. I took the nem out a while back as it kept moving round and sitting on my corals. Since I took the nem out they have been hosting my elegance coral that I brought 3 weeks ago and it really hasn't been happy, all closed up never coming out so they had to go. Not just that but the female is a real bully and keeps chasing the copperband and in the last few days she has ripped a hole in his tail. That was the last straw!

I got 5 big nets and tried to corner them in order for me to catch them, NOT A CHANCE! boy are they smart lol. So I then decided that if I drained half the water out the tank (325L)I would stand a better chance. YEA RIGHT! Again to smart lol. So in my last ditch attempt to catch the little gits I had to take out half the rock. 3 hours later Ha ha I'm smarter little fishes as I caught you!

It took me another 4 hours to fill the tank back up and re-arrange all the rock. I can't believe that those little clowns caused me all that Grief.

Tank is now back to normal and the elegance coral is now fully open and looks happy.

Wow... That sucks Lol. What kind of clowns were they? I have 2 percula clowns(I think, unusual patterns) and they're doing just fine with everyone, Keep to their own. Except for when my hand goes in the tank, then the male likes to bite me lol

Wow... That sucks Lol. What kind of clowns were they? I have 2 percula clowns(I think, unusual patterns) and they're doing just fine with everyone, Keep to their own. Except for when my hand goes in the tank, then the male likes to bite me lol

Lol they are clarki clowns Dan, the female is a complete ***** lol. Every time I add a fish she terrorises them for days. But I won he he he they are now in the tank upstairs and waiting to be re-homed. I'm thinking of putting a powder blue in, just not 100% sure as I have a regal and a yellow. What ya think mate?

Back
Top Bottom