New build 150g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol they are clarki clowns Dan, the female is a complete ***** lol. Every time I add a fish she terrorises them for days. But I won he he he they are now in the tank upstairs and waiting to be re-homed. I'm thinking of putting a powder blue in, just not 100% sure as I have a regal and a yellow. What ya think mate?

You may have a few initial territory issues but in the long run I think it'll be fine. Esp in a 150g tank. Is that a 6ft tank or 5ft?

Ahhh gotcha, well I don't think it would be a problem in the long run

I was thinking of putting a divider in the main tank when I add the PB then they can see each other close up but not actually stress each other out. Not sure how to do a divider yet tho lol.

I was thinking of putting a divider in the main tank when I add the PB then they can see each other close up but not actually stress each other out. Not sure how to do a divider yet tho lol.

Dividers are a pain in the ***, I used to have one in my old freshwater tank for a short time. Lol you're better off just putting them together and letting em battle it out if they even do that. Like I said, mine stopped fighting after the first night, now they're fine.

I know you just did, but if you re arrange the rock, it helps when adding tangs. They will still chase around for a bit but it will help. Also feed before and have plenty of algae to cruise by and nibble

Dividers are a pain in the ***, I used to have one in my old freshwater tank for a short time. Lol you're better off just putting them together and letting em battle it out if they even do that. Like I said, mine stopped fighting after the first night, now they're fine.

Yea think I just have to bite the bullet and go for it lol. I hate adding new fish always leaves me very nervous encase it upsets the balance I'm sure you know what I mean lol.

I know you just did, but if you re arrange the rock, it helps when adding tangs. They will still chase around for a bit but it will help. Also feed before and have plenty of algae to cruise by and nibble

Yea I was thinking of feeding little but often if they fight. Fish will always choose food before a fight lol. I have the rock where I want it now so don't want to move it around anymore.

Fox face?

Yea lovely fish but my friend has one and were trying to avoid having the same fish lol. We spend a lot of time at each others houses and its nice to see different fish when we go round and for him and his partner when they come round to us. It might sound odd but hey lol.

Yea lovely fish but my friend has one and were trying to avoid having the same fish lol. We spend a lot of time at each others houses and its nice to see different fish when we go round and for him and his partner when they come round to us. It might sound odd but hey lol.

How bout a Magnificent FoxFace?

U don't think its nice looking??? Lol crazy

Sorry Dan lol it may be different in the flesh but I have never seen one. Going by the images on google I don't think it's anywhere near as nice as the more popular one. It looks like its brown and patchy lol

Sorry Dan lol it may be different in the flesh but I have never seen one. Going by the images on google I don't think it's anywhere near as nice as the more popular one. It looks like its brown and patchy lol

Yeah yeah yeah Lol ive seen quite a few in person and yeah they aren't flashy or anything but they still look pretty cool

Lol sorry mate obviously we don't look at them the same way. What else is there? Lol

Nah its all good. I'm just messing with ya anyways, Umm what else is there besides tangs and eels?? Lol go on liveaquaria.com and check out all the fish. Plus they'll tell ya if they're reef safe or not

Back
Top Bottom