New build 150g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nah its all good. I'm just messing with ya anyways, Umm what else is there besides tangs and eels?? Lol go on liveaquaria.com and check out all the fish. Plus they'll tell ya if they're reef safe or not

Yea I will do that mate cheers. I guessed you were messing with me lol. It's all good. Right I'm of to bed as its 2am here and I need my sleep lol speak soon buddy.

Lol thanks. I want to get a few more pics of the goat and put them all round the tank.

I have an algae Blenny but he isn't eating it, I think it's the wrong type of algae for him. Fussy git lol.

Don't tell me that! I just bought one of those Blennies today.

That would be cyanobacteria. Common in new tanks and is a nutrient issue. Your phosphate is testing 0 because the cyano it. When is the last time you changed the media in your reactor, it might be spent.

That would be cyanobacteria. Common in new tanks and is a nutrient issue. Your phosphate is testing 0 because the cyano it. When is the last time you changed the media in your reactor, it might be spent.

Hi and thanks for the response. i have just replaced the media in the reactor last weekend.

Back
Top Bottom