New build 150g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. Did you buy that Hammer like that? If so that's awesome. And 2. Let me know how u do with that green flowerpot. I had one for 6 months and then it just started slowly dying for no reason. Oh and also, every now and then get a turkey baster and blow any debris that settles on it. That causes a "jelly" disease or something weird lol

1. Did you buy that Hammer like that? If so that's awesome. And 2. Let me know how u do with that green flowerpot. I had one for 6 months and then it just started slowly dying for no reason. Oh and also, every now and then get a turkey baster and blow any debris that settles on it. That causes a "jelly" disease or something weird lol

Hi Dan yes the hammer came like that, looks cool. I have heard that about the flower pot, I have a Turky Baster which I use regular for that very reason. Twice a week I blow all my corals off. Excuse the expression lol

Hi Dan yes the hammer came like that, looks cool. I have heard that about the flower pot, I have a Turky Baster which I use regular for that very reason. Twice a week I blow all my corals off. Excuse the expression lol

Hahahaha. Nice tho. How much was that hammer piece? I'm super jealous

Lol even more jealous! That's an awesome price for such a big piece. You could make 10x more than that if it got fragged up Lol

Lol sorry mate, you will have to keep an eye out for some. If I lived near you I would order you some through work, but I don't think it would travel very well over that distance.

Nah its.all good man, I actually have some myself just not as big haha

Just an update on the 150g

So in mg last post i told you about the corals I had bought. Since then they have settled in well and are doing really well. I did however lose the torch coral after it died I broke it up and out cane a big flat worm. Not sure if that is what killed it.

I have a new addition a female leopard wrasse, she was in my mates fish shop for a month and was feeding well, I was a bit dubious about the purchase as I don't have a lid on my tank but she has been fine, she hid for 3 days in the sand and gradually came out more and more as time had gone on. She now stays out most of the day till the lights go out. I have taken a pic but it's not the best as she won't stay still long enough lol.

image-1017420417.jpg

image-1014514279.jpg

Hope you can make her out, she is a beaut.

Back
Top Bottom