New build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Getting some growth on the rock and a little on the sand bed

Attachments

• image-668559432.jpg
    image-668559432.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 118
New water test
Ammo- 0.25
No2- 5.0
No3- 80
Ph- 8.0
Salinity- .023
Cycle going great I want it done already

Also put my 2 clowns on hold at my lfs they are black and whites really can't wait to get them.... But I know I have to and the wait will be worth it

On the Internet looking at LEDs still before I jump on ordering them.... I came across this light and looked up reviews and found mostly good can anyone say they have tried or know of anyone who has tried them
TaoTronics TT-AL01 they are really cheap priced but I want to know if they will really work for sps

I hear good things about them, make sure you get the dimmable version. also check out aqua illumination Vegas... They come out in a few days.. similar to radions but cheaper

Yes they will work for SPS. Even some SPS on the sandbed. They are very very powerful. Will need a foot or more of room above your tank for hanging if you don't want to fry your LPS.

Ok new tests results
Ammo- 0.0
No2- 1.0
No3- 10.0
Salinity- 1.023
Temp- 76.9 deg
Ph- 8.4

Water is starting to look real good...
But I have a huge diatom bloom and getting hair algae... How long will this last in a fresh tank??? Is it part of the cycle??? I don't remember getting this much with any of my other tanks

Yay water is now no2 .25 no3 is now 5.0 I hope by Friday I can do a water change and add my 2 black and white clowns keep ur fingers crossed

Thank you I really like them and have wanted them for a long time and I finally got a good deal on them I payed 35 bucks for both of them and I used store credit I had so no cash out of pocket that's always the best lol

Back
Top Bottom