New clam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pomme

Aquarium Advice Freak
New clam

Here are some pictures of a new clam i got:

0224.jpg

0231.jpg

That looks liked the little guy I have, did you get it local or online?

well local to me (se england) which i doubt is local to me. but then i know i will travel a long way for good corals and clams, but i think that may be a bit far for your local :D

lol, yeah not local to me :lol: I don't mind traveling far either but there just aren't many quality places aroudn here, especially that sell clams.

bizzybeas said:
Barry, YOU have nice looking clams! :D

Wish I lived near him so I didn't have to pay for shipping :( But hopefully I can find some other locals that would be interested in sharing an order to defer shipping costs.

Wish I lived near him so I didn't have to pay for shipping But hopefully I can find some other locals that would be interested in sharing an order to defer shipping costs.

We do understand what you are saying, believe me. :) We have no control over what FedEx charges us ( you) but all we can do is pass on our discount that we receive from them on to you, the customer. We do receive a nice discount due to the volume of business with do with them. Like other companies we do not make a dime on shipping, we pass the discount onto you. :) We do however ship all our livestock, priority overnight from San Diego. We also offer "Standard Overnight" which is normally $6.00 less but in most cases will not get to the customer till after 3 PM where as Prioity, in most cases before 10:30 AM.

Sharing shipping is by far the best way to go. Also it cost the same to ship 1 - 4 clams in our small boxes for the same price.

Hope this helps explain our shipping :wink:

Your prices are still less than my LFS and your selection and quality far exceeds anything I have seen. Even with the shipping I think the price is about equal to my LFS.

bizzybeas, thanks for your reply.

Your prices are still less than my LFS and your selection and quality far exceeds anything I have seen. Even with the shipping I think the price is about equal to my LFS.

We hear that from a lot of our customers. :)

Hi Holly,

We can not give out prices on the forums but you can check out our web site. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom