New coral!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sammy S

Aquarium Advice Activist
My seahorse tank is growing in color and rock setup; just fragged a rock from my downstairs tank and moved some Palys into the tank! Love watching those guys eat :3 Currently all I have in my tank for a coral is Fingers (what I named my Palys); any corals you'd like to recommend I should add?

30 Gallon tank
1.023 for salinity
2 Hippocampus erectus
and 3 nassarius
n.n

52604-albums2870-picture18715.jpg

I'll post a picture of Fingers as soon as I return to school tomorrow but this is the current setup (before I moved Poseidon)

Thanks :) the tank isn't 100% done yet, but I am slowly adding to it every chance I have to make it work; but I plan on moving some more frag to the tank, because I believe I have too much in my tank in the office n.n;;

You might want to see if you can get some artificial gorgonians to put in the tank for the sea horses to hold on to.

You might want to see if you can get some artificial gorgonians to put in the tank for the sea horses to hold on to.
----
I have a few in the other side of the tank, for some reason they just prefer that plant

Back
Top Bottom