New coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks great! I didn't have any luck with that type of coral but good luck!

Looks great! I feed mine with Red Sea reef energy. He loves it and the colors have popped on him ever since I started using it. Great for all Lps and sps.

Looks great! I feed mine with Red Sea reef energy. He loves it and the colors have popped on him ever since I started using it. Great for all Lps and sps.

Thanks! And I've been using Reef Chili in my tank for about 6 months and it seems to be working.. Is that kind of the same and the Red Sea stuff ?

Thanks! And I've been using Reef Chili in my tank for about 6 months and it seems to be working.. Is that kind of the same and the Red Sea stuff ?
Thanks! How long did you have yours!?
I've never used reef chili not sure. The Red Sea is a two part that you mix and feed with. I still have mine and I've had him for about a year. Mine grew onto another little rock and I was able to frag him up.

I've never used reef chili not sure. The Red Sea is a two part that you mix and feed with. I still have mine and I've had him for about a year. Mine grew onto another little rock and I was able to frag him up.

That's awesome! I'm hoping I can keep mine alive, it's def my new favorite coral! .. The reef chili has phyto and zoo plankton and Rotifiers and that's what everyone has been telling me that they feed on, so I guess time will tell! Thanks!!

That's awesome! I'm hoping I can keep mine alive, it's def my new favorite coral! .. The reef chili has phyto and zoo plankton and Rotifiers and that's what everyone has been telling me that they feed on, so I guess time will tell! Thanks!!
Good luck, and please let us all know. I've never used reef chili and have heard mixed reviews for Lps corals, curious what positives you'll have.

Nice looking coral! I have a small frag of one I got for free about a month ago. Its doing great, hopefully it will grow as big as yours :) I love mine as well, they are pretty cool!

Nice looking coral! I have a small frag of one I got for free about a month ago. Its doing great, hopefully it will grow as big as yours :) I love mine as well, they are pretty cool!

What have you been feeding it!? and Good luck! Do you have a picture?

Back
Top Bottom