New elegance coral, is it doing good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxpaulyboy123xx

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey so I bought a new elegance coral today and it looked great and all open, put it in my tank after acclimation and was closed for around an hour. Now it looks like it's open very wide like it was before. Now I'm asking this question since a lot of people have trouble with them and dying fast coming from other posts, am I just lucky?IMG_3446.jpgIMG_3450.jpg

I had a pink elegance they are very fragile and hard to keep just like flower pots ,
parameter swings is what killed mine , so keep up with your parameters that's the biggest
thing with them , best of luck with it looks very healthy

Yea I heard they were somewhat hard to keep, guessing I'm just lucky to have it open fully so quick!

That looks JUST like a piece of Hammer I just got. I hope I didnt buy a severely hard to keep piece thinking it was something else (well the store saying it was something else).
I liked it because it looks like an anenome without all the bad aspects of it.

actually after 5 seconds of searching it appears Im safe

That looks JUST like a piece of Hammer I just got. I hope I didnt buy a severely hard to keep piece thinking it was something else (well the store saying it was something else).
I liked it because it looks like an anenome without all the bad aspects of it.

actually after 5 seconds of searching it appears Im safe

The elegance looks like a hammer?

don't confuse yourself Nick elegance has a look of its own , now if your coral has long tentacles like that it's most likely a torch your thinking of or even a octo-spawn cross between hammer and a torch. hammers don't look anything like this .

Back
Top Bottom