New era mini grazers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Tang won't touch it. The clowns nibble at it here and there. The thing I really don't like us that it over time it dissolves in the water column. My LFS told me it would stay whole until eaten, but as usual, he misled me. I really don't like food particles just floating around messing with my parameters.

My Tang won't touch it. The clowns nibble at it here and there. The thing I really don't like us that it over time it dissolves in the water column. My LFS told me it would stay whole until eaten, but as usual, he misled me. I really don't like food particles just floating around messing with my parameters.

I tried it again today, And wham... My tangs wouldn't leave it alone! My lfs actually gave me five rings and a plug to try it out. I watched and it did break apart, but every little piece was picked up. So far no change in water parameters so I'm just gonna keep an eye on it. Just outta curiosity, what did you pay for yours?

Back
Top Bottom