New fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clown boy

Aquarium Advice Regular
Picking up new fish next week a cow fish and a dragon wrass can't wait

Make sure the dragon doesnt pick on the cow cause then **** release his toxin. Not good. Good luck!

Make sure the dragon doesnt pick on the cow cause then **** release his toxin. Not good. Good luck!
I love the cowfish,especially when small,,but they are very slow and timid and not fast eaters...As i remember, your tank is pretty aggressive ..Not telling you what to do,but the cow could easily wipe your whole tank out if stressed ...good luck

Thanks will take things very careful I do spend a lot of time each day with the tank making sure everyone is fed and healthy had no problems so far all my fish get on which is kind of strange you read all these books about what fish go with what maybe it's because of tank size and I have brought baby fish of each species who knows but they are all happy at this time long may it continue

If I ever do a salt tank , I want a cow fish , always wanted one even since when I was little and my dad had his 75g salt tank . Congrats and do you having pics of the little guy ?!

Will put some pics on tomorrow all going well cow eating lots

Back
Top Bottom