New fish ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MarineEddy

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi guys,
I have a 29gallon tank which is currently FOWLR but I am looking to go reef. My birthday is coming up and I would like to get a new fish. I currently have 1 Oc. Clown and 1 Bangaii Cardinal. The most important thing to me is that it is very peaceful. I was thinking a Clown Goby???
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks in advance, Eddy :)

If you like the clown goby check out the green banded goby they stay relatively small and are quite striking little fish

Edit* and if price isn't an issue check out the flaming prawn goby at aquacon.com they are amazing

I love my clown gobies, adorable little fish! I also have a citron goby, I believe its the largest goby out there adn he is way way cool. Just another idea for ya!

Blennies. Bi-color will perch on rocks. Canary (fang variety) will swim out front and perch and sleep on the glass. The midas is likely too large for your tank. Another percher. Those are my 3 favs.

Also check out scissor tail gobies. Always swimming and great schoolers. Very peaceful too.

I have a green clown goby living with my bicolor. They live in peace, only issue I have is that the goby likes to hang out in the surface skimmer, lol

If you like the clown goby check out the green banded goby they stay relatively small and are quite striking little fish

Edit* and if price isn't an issue check out the flaming prawn goby at aquacon.com they are amazing

AWESOME link! I would (probably am. lol) go with the green banded or war paint goby.

I think I might go with a Yellow Clown Goby :D. Has anyone ever had any issues with aggression or territorial behavior with them before?

Back
Top Bottom