New Fish List Suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scubasteve

Aquarium Advice Activist
OK,
I came up with a new list instead of going with my original blue tang, butterfly idea I came up with these:

Fish Already Owned:
1 Bicolor Angel
3 BlueGreen Chromis

New Fish List:
2 Oscellaris Clowns
1 Yellow Tang
1 Fridmani Pseudochromi
2 More Blue/Green Chromis ?? with the hopes that theyll school together with the existing three

How are these picks? I have a 72gallon tank , I think there should be enough room in the tank for them all , if there are two many fish I would probably drop the 2 more green chromis from the list.
Also what order would it be to get these fish in, my QT tank is only 15 gallons so I can't get too many at a time, probably 2 at a time, maybe three if i stay on top of the water changes every day.
Any suggestions, or advice?

I think a 72 is on the small side for any tang, but many will disagree (see below as others post :wink: ).
Other than that the list sounds super!!
The chromis should school fine.
my QT tank is only 15 gallons so I can't get too many at a time, probably 2 at a time, maybe three if i stay on top of the water changes every day.
Any suggestions, or advice?
I would do them one at a time, with the exception of the clowns, if they are a pair.
Also, if you insist on the tang, place it last...most aggressive fish.

Back
Top Bottom