New flame?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mudzie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Is there any tricks to get new small fish to start eating with others without overfeeding which i feel i do sometimes.flame gets a piece here and there then goes about picking of rocks?

does it look week and hungry? if not thats not a big deal. you can try hand feeding it if it doesn't get scared

Ive had it 4 days now it gets a little spooke when if feed w baster but overall seems great grabs small piece or rods here and

There then heads back picking off rocks?

They eat plenty of greens so that`s why they are picking off the rocks. Bits of micro and macro algea for them to eat. Try feeding them some dried seaweed and vegetable matter flakes and they will feed better. Sounds normal to me.

Thanks, i just have to find more patience and keep my hands out of the tank more. I try to keep things right like is this coral too close to the torch, do the duncans need to eat again.algae on the front glass needs cleaned.im sure things would probably do better if i could leave it alone. But thank you guys for the help. Really love this hobby..

Back
Top Bottom