New Flame angel and Sun coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gboy66 said:
Types of coral. Acans, zoas, ect..

Oh lol sorry long day. Zoas, my open brain corals. It would nip at them and I'd actually see them close up so tight. And my Acans. Everything is much better with out the flame angel. I should have listened to my buddy when he said not to get it. It was surprisingly easy to catch.

Convict2161 said:
Oh lol sorry long day. Zoas, my open brain corals. It would nip at them and I'd actually see them close up so tight. And my Acans. Everything is much better with out the flame angel. I should have listened to my buddy when he said not to get it. It was surprisingly easy to catch.

Interesting, thanks man

Convict- your Sun coral looks amazing. Please advise what you feed and how often. Thanks!

sanderson417 said:
Convict- your Sun coral looks amazing. Please advise what you feed and how often. Thanks!

I feed Phyto feast 1 drop per gallon every other day. I target feed Arcti pods every other day and also use Zooplex. I feed with a cup to cover the coral then squirt directly into it, The first 2 are by Reef nutrition.

http://reefnutrition.com/index.html

Oh and thank you! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom