new frags.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FDshoes

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can anyone identify the second acropora frag? Not best picture I will try for a better one.
ForumRunner_20120126_175454.jpg

ForumRunner_20120126_175541.jpg

ForumRunner_20120126_175604.jpg

ForumRunner_20120126_175640.jpg

ForumRunner_20120126_175721.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120126_175510.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120126_175510.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 59
A little bit better picture disregard the CBB being a camera hog lol. But the guy at the LFS said it was tenacious something but I can't find anything on anything called that.
Thanks! The stalk is kinda of an olive green and the polyps are similar in color.

ForumRunner_20120126_190039.jpg

Well got repremanded for "bumping" a previous thread and gonna do it again would really like to know what this frag is I have been searching and cant pinpoint it so if anyone has seen it would love the input.
For you moderators out there jumping on bumps I putting it out there again I am not asking the same dumb question over and over again like a lot of people do I give my input when I feel like it is a field I am knowlegable in I don't respond to threads that I don't know much about just to get my post number up. I don't care abt that just want to help people when I can but if "bumping a thread" about something I am looking for help in because it was inactive for a number of hrs is outlawed then y should I continue to help others? Isn't it better to occasionally bump a thread to get a little input then starting the same thread over and over again like some people do? This is a help website so instead attacking someone who bumps a thread to maybe get a response does much less clogging of a website then someone who continuously post new threads on the same topic!!!!

And go a head kick me off. I give my input on fields that I know abt and feel confident in but u allow all the idiots to post what ever whenever about stuff they have never kept or expierenced is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom