New Frogspawn pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rdang

Aquarium Advice Activist
Added my first coral today. How does it look?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389404203.045040.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389404223.010209.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389404235.876979.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389404244.960312.jpg

I don't know if it's going to make it. It's closed up a lot

My TDS is 55. Waiting on new filters. I was over feeding and now I'm battling dinoflagellate. So well see. I just added prime

Tao tronics at 100% moderate flow. 1.024. Glass lid on top.

I ll have to test for the rest.

Have the lights been on 100% the whole time, or did you acclimate over time? And what kind if lighting was it under in the previous tank? You might be blasting it with too much light...

Have the lights been on 100% the whole time, or did you acclimate over time? And what kind if lighting was it under in the previous tank? You might be blasting it with too much light...

+1

I'm curious on how it's doing now. Was it light acclimated? Also, glass lids aren't the best options as they don't allow gaseous exchange too well.

It's still not extending! I changed my ro filters and checked TDS today and it's at 62 through the deionizer!

I'm using prime. All levels are good.

Moved it down to the sand bed and fed it today. Dosing amino acids....

Not sure what's going on....

Sorry need to change filters! It's not extended but still
Looks healthy

I just changed filters 3 weeks ago....

Back
Top Bottom