New Green BTA and Maroon Clown Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's going to take a while for the nem to darken up, at least a few weeks. Patience is key. Just FYI, it might start to look kinda splotchy when it first starts to darken, but that will get better when it darkens more and the zooanthella cover more of it. Good luck.

Ok thanks I got my skimmer Tuned good and when I get my master kit if my water is i may get some new corals.

I dont think bubbling has anything to do with being happy or not. Some do and some dont. I think greens might do it more tho. Mine are happy but never bubble.

image-4068306853.jpg

No he used to shrivel up and not bubble for days and now he stayes bubbled my protien skimmer just started working really well. Yea my lfs sells corals that have been growing for years for 60 I may just buy a big one and frag some of it and sell it to make some money back.

Sorry to hear about your loss you know the next thing check your water and do water changes

I did a water Change and my amonia went up a little bit but yea no anenomes for me anytime soon he was in bad condition when I bought him so Idk just going to stick to corals for now. It's sad my clown followed me as I took him or to throw him away and now he's hiding somewhere in my rock he's very very stressed maybe I'll get him a Torch coral to host for now or somthing.

Well I moved my blue tip to my smaller one just too see if it would come threw but its not looking good

Yea maybe a nem for my bday in 6 months. Hope you nem turns out ok.

Back
Top Bottom