Okay, I have just set up my new LED
I have a total of 4 channels and 9 timers to play with.
This is what I have so far W(White), B(Blue), C(Colour), M(Moonlight):
1. 07:30 - W:4 B:5 C:4 M:5
2. 08:30 - W:9 B:10 C:8 M:7
3. 09:30 - W:14 B:16 C:10 M:16
4. 11:30 - W:18 B:19 C:13 M:19
5. 12:30 - W:25 B:25 C:18 M:25
6. 15:00 - W:18 B:19 C:13 M:19
7. 17:30 - W:12 B:13 C:8 M:15
8. 19:30 - W:6 B:8 C:3 M:13
9. 21:00 - W:0 B:0 C:0 M:10
So it basically 'sunrise' starts at 7:30am and ends at 'sunset' which is 7:30pm.
Then I have dim moonlighting on throughout the night. (I haven't actually seen this in action yet, if 10% is too much I'll turn it down).
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice