new livestock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clowninround

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok, now that I have got the Naso in QT, I have really gotten the bug to get more after she is moved into the main. I was thinking of 1 male and 2 female lyetail Anthias and also a sun coral (after seeing the awesome pics in the gallery). So, now I just wanted some advice from anyone who wants to throw some in about these new additions. Especially about sun corals. I tried doing a bit of research but can't find much and what I did find wasn't clear on how and what to feed it. Gave me the impression that I had to feed each polyp...or do I just target feed with a turkey baster? Any info is welcome, thanks :D

Mary

What are you talking about, how will that waste fishes lives, I am doing everything the way I am sopposed to!?

sorry, i misread it and i thought it said you were going to get more fish wile still having one in the qt.

I think you are cool with the Anthias. In fact it sound like a nice stocking plan. Don't know about the coral, sorry. :)

Back
Top Bottom