New Member/Reef Pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Montanarocknree

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi Everyone! I have been in the reef hobby business for over 5 years although I had a reef tank over 30 years ago! Hope to help and learn here and excited to be here! Johnny:)

Hey Johnny, great to have you on board! :D With this software, you have to click the add attatchment button, let it upload the pic, then submit the reply/post. Great to have you here!

Super pic, what kind of fish is that? How big is it? with the shrooms in the photo i am thinking its a very small fishy.

Hey fishfreek! This little guy is known as a Gobiodon Unicolor. The size in the pic is about as big as they get! Quite a personality as well! Johnny:)

Johnnie,

Great having you with us. You will like it here, and I am sure you will have a lot to contribute.

The fish you feature in the picture you included, the Gobiodon Unicolor, is not one I am familiar with. Would you tell a little more about it... like its habits in your tank. I would like to know more about it.

Also, you mention having a SW tank years ago. If you do not mind spending the time writing, I, for one, would love to know how you see the hobby changing compared to 'the olden days'. =]

Welcome to A.A.

Sue

Back
Top Bottom