New new setup...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Azn_gq

Aquarium Advice Regular
Finally after 8 hours of work from moving my 47 gallon bowfront with canister to the new 90 gal with 50 gal sump!!! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390715949.755175.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390715979.032363.jpg

Any advice from anyone?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Here is the old tank..

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390716310.967005.jpg

I know I need more coral and fish. Just bout the brand new 300 watt Maxspect razor and sold the old smaller one for the price is paid!!

Got my powder blue and my purple tang on quarantine at the LFS ready for pickup in two weeks!! Can't wait!!

Powder blue in a 90 gallon? And what skimmer is that

It's a tiny power blue. Skimmer is a euro reef

Just beware that powder blue may get te crap beat out of him by your hippo in that size tank. I hope you have another upgrade planned lol. Upgrade looks nice though :)

Oh and the purple and yellow will duke it out more than likely as well. Just wondering but why 4 tangs in a tank that isn't big enough for 4? That's asking for conflict.

All the tangs are really really small. Trade them in when they get big. Likely upgrade again in a few years. My LFS is really good with allowing me to,bring back fish if I have any issues. So we'll see. :)

All the tangs are really really small. Trade them in when they get big. Likely upgrade again in a few years. My LFS is really good with allowing me to,bring back fish if I have any issues. So we'll see. :)

That's Is all great but just have a plan if they don't work out together and someone starts to get beat up.

Back
Top Bottom