Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-22-2012, 08:58 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

good luck, looking forward to seeing what you get!

Old 02-22-2012, 10:58 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Activist

I had a flight get delayed on my order, so my powder blue and my clam arrived dead. Called em and they replaced both with no problems.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #13
Giant Clam Addict
Community Admin

POTM Champion

I have full faith in liveaquaria. My faith is lacking in my own talent and equipment to keep this stuff alive until my 55 is cycled and I figure out what lights to get for it. P.S. check out my thread in the equipment subforum and help me make the decision sooner rather than later
Old 02-22-2012, 11:34 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

When I was sent my Kole Tang and Algae Blenny, the Algae Blenny arrived DOA. They gave me my money back with no problems

Also saltwaterfish.com does a good job of refunding your money, but you can't use their store credit with any other deals
Old 02-22-2012, 11:44 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I had my lemonpeel angel die 3 days after delivery and they refunded my money within 24 hrs. Their packaging and shipping are really good. I prefer to order from them if I have a choice. Had no luck with reefs2go or with aquacon as far as refunding for doa/dying livestock. 34$ may be steep for shipping but you really do get what you pay for in this case.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:37 AM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

I guess I'm kinda partial, cause even though they are an hour and a half away, everytime I've gone up to the retail store, everyone has always been helpful and friendly. I've returned items (in person lol) and no questions asked, I explained a little of what I was going on and replacement or refund no problem. Just don't buy livestock from the retail store, is almost 1.5x's the price than diver's den. Speaking of which I'm touring their facility this Saturday. So I'll be able to see how everything is taken care of (maybe I'll see someone's name on something lol) that gets shipped out to customers.

A Reef club in the area is having a frag swap and the owner-founder will be speaking, plus he and steve will be at a Reef ?'s table I think they called it. Can't go, but am planning on asking questions this Saturday. If you got any, post them and I'll take a list with me to ask.

Oh and I trust them too, even when I brought my livestock home in my truck, they took great cares in the packing and all.

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:46 AM   #17
Giant Clam Addict
Community Admin

POTM Champion

I've had great luck with saltwaterfish.com too. I wish I had more options in my area for LFS. Who would have guessed that western pa wouldn't have many saltwater fish stores lol.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:13 PM   #18
Giant Clam Addict
Community Admin

POTM Champion

Ignore the flash, but my lights were out. I just had to share my new additions.

Blue trumpet

Blue trumpet frag, big polyp blasto, and my blue symphodium.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:19 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice Addict

LA is the best IMO/IME...You should also check out the divers den section...Tons of stuff ...
Like said already,,just order 225+ and get the free shipping ,can't beat it
FTMMWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:21 PM   #20
Giant Clam Addict
Community Admin

POTM Champion

The symphodium and 34 head blue trumpet came from the divers den. I saw them and couldnt let anyone else have them.

Tags
live

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com