NEW Rea Sea Coral Pro??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
Has anyone received the New Bucket trying to obtain some information- I just bought a New bucket and wanted to know if anyone has tested it out yet...

Thanks
Frankie

When I say reports I mean people giving it a good report here that have used it. Do a search on the site here on salt mixes . There are several here and I know that mix was mentioned.

LFS guy told me 2 weeks ago that he started using it and everything opened up even more with it (as in corals), he said he has recommended it to everyone that asks about salt and in his words "everyone has raved about it". I bought a bucket last week, but haven't started using it yet.

i have used it. i liked it. mixed very clean. i wouldn't go as far as raving about it, but it's comparable to the tropic marin pro, or D&D H2ocean.

I'm about ready to order it. I curerntly use Coral Pro, but I'm very interested in the new composition. I'm making RODI now for a Sunday PWC and have checked my salt mix several times. I can't wait to try the new one and compare.

Well I received my Bucket today- I will post some readings once I have it mixed for 24hrs...

Still not available in any LFS around here. :(
I've been using the regular Red Sea salt for over 15 yrs and am looking forward to trying out the new forumla (regular version, not the Coral Pro which I didn't like because of the low alk - 7 dKH and high calcium - 490 ppm).
Frankie, let us know what the alk levels are. I heard they are somewhat high...as in around 13 dKH. Did you get the regular or Coral Pro version?

Back
Top Bottom