New Sexy Shrimp Babies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jimbo7

Aquarium Advice Addict
So i had noticed that my couple day old pair of sexy shrimp were pregnant not more then a couple hours ago. And so i cursed myself by saying oh man let them hold out one more night so i can get ready. but no... came back from an errand and she was empty... So now i have maybe the 10-15 i could find that didnt get sucked into the AQ50 sitting in my oversized mug with an airline that is at like 5 bubbles a second near the top. Im going to mix up some water so i can take more out of my pico so that i can fill the glass up. I dropped a small amount of cyclo-peeze in there for now so i can get some brine tomorrow. Im hoping they last that long. anyone with any shrimp breeding experience your help would be mooooost appreciated. Im going to finish reading up some other threads i found right now.

TIA!

thanks ziggy, there is a lot of really good info on that site. I just dont have the experience to tell when the little guys have bit the dust or not. My airline quit sometime last night so a few of them were just stuck to the top of the water. I can usually see at least 2 floating in the water colum and a few more on the bottom but i dont know if either of those sets are alive. I fear this run may not go so well seeing as i am very unprepared.

img_940358_0_e999e9db94645d976aaa58587700bc7e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom