New sponge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These are some others I picked up when I got the sponge.

2 ric mushrooms. I love the yellow & green one.
image-4286437700.jpg

Small rock with about 11 small green rics & some cloves.
image-3516681127.jpg

Believe the guy said these were peach people eaters? Maybe someone can confirm this?
image-2481787025.jpg

5 Caption America palys.
image-890907610.jpg

I hope the sponge was not exposed to air.....just saying as many dont know this means death for a sponge.

But the stuff looks great, I love the rics!

Schism said:
I hope the sponge was not exposed to air.....just saying as many dont know this means death for a sponge.

But the stuff looks great, I love the rics!

Yeah I've kept it fully submerged, I'd hate to make that mistake.

I LOVE that sponge!!! When i first started i wanted that kind. There's also an orange fan sponge that I love, but my angel will eat the sponges, so I can't get one. :(

I have a frag of the same looking zoa coming to me from reefs2go. They call them Barney's Zoanthids...but in reality the name doesn't really matter.
Saltwater Fire and Ice Zoanthids Coral | Reefs2go.com

BTW beautiful sponge. I have a red one the size of a fist in my 55 reef. The one side has just got covered in debris and it won't come off. I'm not very good at the sponge game. Atleast I didn't expose it to air!

Sniperhank said:
I have a frag of the same looking zoa coming to me from reefs2go. They call them Barney's Zoanthids...but in reality the name doesn't really matter.
Saltwater Fire and Ice Zoanthids Coral | Reefs2go.com

BTW beautiful sponge. I have a red one the size of a fist in my 55 reef. The one side has just got covered in debris and it won't come off. I'm not very good at the sponge game. Atleast I didn't expose it to air!

That's them same zoa, so there called Barney's haha. They have a nice neon pink to them that the picture shows no justice for.

Back
Top Bottom