New tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It 8 by 2.5 by 2.5 massive upgrade from my 4 by 2 by 2 lol ...

Very nice!! We need details!! Lighting, flow and livestock...for starters.

Thanks I put all the stats up soon and close up pictures the rock work is all live rock..

Yer that was a problem web I started I needed it high to feed my shark but I still get enough light since most things are centered were I get all the light it does fade a lil to the edges but nothin that would effect it.. .. It's running two halogen the bluest kind 140 w with two blue lights dark blue n light blue so I have the perfect spectrum..

Nah I would say it was a reef set up although I have corals but mainly predator tank.. I am running the tank on a 5 foot sump with a 1000lt skimmer .. Also a reffugium with two types of plants growing. Its running on a simple t5... Simple live rock set up in sump with matrix and bio balls . Return pump is 4700 ltrs per hour with 4 return points around the tank.. Jus a normal heater.. Haven't put chiller on it yet.. Not sure if i will need it either.. The fish I have are clown trigger fuscus trigger two rectangle triggers two red tooth triggers a picaso trigger.. Wedge tail trigger undulated trigger blue jaw trigger bursa trigger blonde lipstick tang powder Blue tang pair of clowns some damsels and some chromis and a equlate shark ...

In roughly about 2500 ltrs ... My bacteria in my sump has been active for over 7 years well established tank..

isn’t 2500 liters roughly 600 gallons? Im looking at a 8x2x2 and its only 240 gallons. What a difference the extra 6” makes.

Haha sorry mate should of specified I was including my tank and it's an extra 12" cubed in area.. So it will make a diff specially web my sump is 5 feet and my tank is 8 feet

Back
Top Bottom