new tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angelf

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I have a ten gallon tank know no fish just coral due to lack of space. So I'm thinking of getting a 20 gallon long because I don't really need a huge tank Any suggestion would I be able to put 2 clown fish and a anemone???

in a 20 long you should be able to get 2 clowns - I would recommend one of the smaller varieties: ocellaris perhaps.

As for the 'nem - it depends on what kind of lighting you're planning on putting on there. Most species require high intensity lighting.

I have led light I have had nems before but I got rid of them because the tank is so small and I had to constantly change the water. But yeah I have everything ill probably get two percula clowns

angelf said:
I have led light I have had nems before but I got rid of them because the tank is so small and I had to constantly change the water. But yeah I have everything ill probably get two percula clowns

No get occerellis, they are smaller. Your already pushig it with a tank that small anyways. And anenomes need very well established tanks. Dont get one, your clowns dont care about them either

angelf said:
So I have a ten gallon tank know no fish just coral due to lack of space. So I'm thinking of getting a 20 gallon long because I don't really need a huge tank Any suggestion would I be able to put 2 clown fish and a anemone???

Your other thread said you have a snowflake eel and a shrimp in your 10 g, looking for another fish? What the..?

Back
Top Bottom