NEW tank mate, on his way!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bigalwoo

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys, a new tank mate is almost underway for my 30 gallon, and he/she will be joining 2 Ocellaris Clowns and a Valentini Puffer. The tank has plenty of live rock, great filtration and t5ho lighting.

I have been ridiculously obsessed with the Coral Beauty ever since i saw it and want to hopefully get one some day. I am also getting a Starki Damsel as i used to have one in my old tank and really liked having him. I also eventually want to get a cleaning shrimp or coral banded although I'm not sure how the puffer will react towards it. :huh:

Let me know what you think of my choices. Any other suggestions, lettuce know. Cheers guys :dance:

If you have a puffer then you cannot have inverts. The puffer will eventually eat your inverts.

Also puffer can eat and chew on corals (some but not all). It just depend on your puffer. Your best bet is to house your puffer with soft corals since those corals taste bad.

I am not certain about the damsel.

Back
Top Bottom