new tank set up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ordered my clowns today. I am trying to introduce a minstrel and a common clown together because I couldnt decide what I wanted so I got one of each. Pets at home are introducing them into there tanks first so I dont have to take a chance and then have to rip my tank apart to fish one out :)

The clowns have went in last night and are ok still. I was slightly worried about them after the angel dying but they are great. Even though one is a minstrel and the other is a common they have integrated well together which I am pleased about. Thanx to everyone who has looked at my thread while I have been setting up and following me through this journey. I am going to introduce either a bicolour angel or butterfly but not for around 2 months to allow everything to settle.

ForumRunner_20120224_193206.jpg

ForumRunner_20120224_193257.jpg

ForumRunner_20120224_193313.jpg

I like your tank. Do you know why the angel died? How big is the aquarium?

If going with a butterfly, choose wisely. Some can be a real challenge to keep due to their diet. :)

I am keeping a kleins butterfly now, eats everything I feed the tank, he's a little pig actually. lol

hi
yes if you look at threads i have started there is one around why my angel died. it was my fault and sorry about it but lesson learned even though hard way and the fact the fish suffered which i feel bad about.

Back
Top Bottom