New to the site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emkbass

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Good evening. This is my first post here. I was introduced to the site by Gregcoyote. I met him over the weekend and he suggested I check it out.

I have been reefkeeping for about 3 years.
My Current reef is housed in a 75 gallon with a 30g sump.
T5HO lighting cooled with 4 - 4" fans and a fan controler. I run an Octopus skimmer in a bare bottom sump. I have about 4,000 gallons per hour turnover in the tank. (Not all through the sump of course)

I tried to post some pictures to this thread and it tells me to upload them and I already have. They are in my album..
How do I get them on here?

Welcome to AA!!! If you're on the phone app, after you download the pic, you have to tap on the pic and choose "insert inline", then it will be actually posted on here. If you're on the website, sorry, someone else will have to chime in cuz I rarely use the actual website. :) can't wait to see the pics!!

Welcome to AA!!! If you're on the phone app, after you download the pic, you have to tap on the pic and choose "insert inline", then it will be actually posted on here. If you're on the website, sorry, someone else will have to chime in cuz I rarely use the actual website. :) can't wait to see the pics!!

AA :lol: Hadn't thought of that.
Nope, not on a phone, just sitting here at my laptop trying to figure it out. :D

Welcome to AA glad you were sent our way :) .. absolutely amazing tank and love the stand/canopy for it.

Here are a few more. These were actually taken the other day, so they are current.

photo[1] (2).jpg

photo[1] (3).jpg

photo[2] (3).jpg

photo[3] (2).jpg

Welcome! Wow gorgeous tank and everything looks to be thriving. Did those corals start out as frags?

Back
Top Bottom