Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 09-09-2006, 07:15 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Newbie looking for good advice.

Here are some pic's of what I'm building right now. I have eight el. plugins under the tank and I hoping to have enough room for a sump underneath...I would welcome any suggestions that you might have on lighting sump setup, sump size, filters,heaters,substrait,skimmers, anything!...At this stage things are pretty easy to change. All I have is my 29 gallon tank and the light it came with and an old aqua tech filter that I don't think I will need anymore. What should it cost me to get the rest of the equipment I need for a sump system and where is this best place to buy? In my area I have a Pet Mart. I have been reading about the testing processes, live rock, cycling, fish and corral. I feel a little overwhelmed I hope I can find someone in my area to go look at thier setup.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tank_in_wall3_187.jpg (138.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg tank_in_wall_215.jpg (47.2 KB, 17 views)

racing5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 10:46 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak
Nice little project, I like it. Since the equipment will be out of sight get the biggest sump you can get for it!

angelscrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:41 AM   #3
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
Where do you live at? Seeing is better
melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:32 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I live in Ozark Mo. just south of Springfield. It would be great to have someone with experience to help me get the plumbing right the first time and these photos are very poor. Do you know anyone here from my area?
racing5k is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com