Newbie looking for good advice.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

racing5k

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Here are some pic's of what I'm building right now. I have eight el. plugins under the tank and I hoping to have enough room for a sump underneath...I would welcome any suggestions that you might have on lighting sump setup, sump size, filters,heaters,substrait,skimmers, anything!...At this stage things are pretty easy to change. All I have is my 29 gallon tank and the light it came with and an old aqua tech filter that I don't think I will need anymore. What should it cost me to get the rest of the equipment I need for a sump system and where is this best place to buy? In my area I have a Pet Mart. I have been reading about the testing processes, live rock, cycling, fish and corral. I feel a little overwhelmed I hope I can find someone in my area to go look at thier setup.

Attachments

• tank_in_wall_215.jpg
    tank_in_wall_215.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 27
  • tank_in_wall3_187.jpg
    tank_in_wall3_187.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 34
Nice little project, I like it. Since the equipment will be out of sight get the biggest sump you can get for it! :)

I live in Ozark Mo. just south of Springfield. It would be great to have someone with experience to help me get the plumbing right the first time and these photos are very poor. Do you know anyone here from my area?

Back
Top Bottom