Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-04-2003, 10:59 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

next fish plz

hi guys, i have 2 fishes in my 20g nano, its a maroon clown and a spotted damsel, the damsel looks agressive toward the other one, but seems like he cant catch the clown... im willing to put another fish.

My question is, should the next fish ill add be a little larger, so the damsel will stop to "rule"???
TIA MArk

PS.... Id also like any ideas on... what to add.
Maybe some kind of marine puffer (they dont grow fast, and by time theyll overgrow ill move him to another tank.)

Old 12-04-2003, 11:02 AM   #2

Those are two pretty aggreessive fish. I would not put anything else in the tank. When the maroon starts to grow it is going to rule the tank.

Old 12-04-2003, 11:38 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

im actually thinkin of bringing back the damsel to the lfs...
maybe ill getsome kind of blenny, i just dont want to stop there, this tank costed me a lot, i dont want to keep only those 2, i want something special or flashy... thx

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com