Niger Trigger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPalenzuela

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Ok i have a 95 gallon aquarium. I am getting about 2 clowns 4 cardinals 4 chromis 1 blue hippo tang 1 yellow tang 1 yellow long nose bf fish. 1 cleaner shrimp a bicolor and purple blenny I have a fee corals in there and alotttt of live rock. Now the trigger fish is one of my favorites. Will you all recomend I can throw it in. I need to know soon because a friend is has one for sale for 20 and I am really wanting to buy it. Please help. Another question I have alot of live rock. I stacked it togethrr basically forming a wall with bridges and holes. But i did not glue it down or anything because in a few months I have to move. But how can I assure it doea not fall on me. They are secure but who knows with the fish. I hope i make sense please get back to me thank you!!!

I would steer clear of the tangs. They require atleast a 125 gallon, 6 ft tank. And 2 is really going to take up room. As far as the rock, as long as it is sturdy, you should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom