Niger Trigger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank Homer

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi,

I have a 75 g reef tank and would really like to add a Niger Trigger. I checked several sites and got more and more confused. Some say a 55 g tank is fine others suggest a180 g tank, some state that the Trigger will not harm corals some say it will destroy anything. At a lot of pics and videos one can see Niger Triggers in reef tanks. So I aks for advice. Thanks

Hi,

I have a 75 g reef tank and would really like to add a Niger Trigger. I checked several sites and got more and more confused. Some say a 55 g tank is fine others suggest a180 g tank, some state that the Trigger will not harm corals some say it will destroy anything. At a lot of pics and videos one can see Niger Triggers in reef tanks. So I aks for advice. Thanks

Once they get big and board they might destroy things,mine did 6in and I had a 210 You have to give them toys to play with. Lol

Attachments

• image-3252300706.jpg
    image-3252300706.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 91
what sort of toys lol?

Clam shells small rocks bio ball. Anything new I put in my tank it would bite try to move. Had to put noire algae sheet in on one side and place the new stuff on the other. Didn't work all the time. He'd pull snails off the rocks and swim around the tank with them.

Back
Top Bottom