Ok, Im new here, From Australia. So hello to you all.
I have a 55g cube, 2 powerheads, about 50kg of live rock, live sand, Protein Skimmer, Lots of mushrooms, Pink/red algae growing all over the rocks and sides of glass.
2x Percula clownfish
1x Royal Dottyback
1x Copperband Butterfly
1x Coral Beauty
1x Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
1x Zebra Wrasse/Dottyback (Not sure of the fish, But i know its zebra something. Sorry.)
1x Firefish/Fire Gobie
About 7 Snails
I have more coral, I just cant think of the names atm (I'll post a pic up of the tank.)
Now, My problem is, I have a Nitrate reading of 20ppm since yesterday. All my fish are fine, Corals are fine, Tank is clear and looking good. Now i may have over fed them, Im not to sure. Every other level of Ammonia, Nitrite, ect ect is 0, And is doing fine.
I didnt have a filter running, Water changes, Live rock and sand did it. But today i brought a filter, Nothing to flash, Thought it may help.
Im not expert on marine fish, But have studied alot about it and learning as i go on.
Here is a quick snap i took of the tank (Doesnt look to good in this pic)
But hopefully someone can help me out.