no LFS to buy frags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dr.Nate

Aquarium Advice Freak
Has anyone else had this issue and if so, what did you do with your frags? My LFS not only doesn't buy frags, they don't even give store credit!

Sell them on ebay?

You could trade them for something you do want with other reefers.

What frags? Frag selling/trading is a huge part of reefing! I trade frags all the time.

Absolutely! If you have frags, there is the classified and Barter and Trade forums here on this site! I'm sure that many of us would love to get ahold of some nice frags!!!

Thanks, I'll post in that forum. You can check my info for what I have. I really need to frag the toadstool leather, xenia, colt coral, candy cane coral, and could even frag some zoos if needed.

Ebay would be nice if you can't get people to trade with, but I agree...I'm drooling over that candy cane. :D

A word of advice though, USPS Express Mail is just as good (in my opinion only, others may vary) as FedEx or UPS overnight and is MUUUUCH cheaper. Buyers are probably more willing to pay $23 ish dollars for shipping rather than the $45 ish that FedEx charges. I know I am anyways.

Regardless, good luck. :)

I agree with posting on the barter/trade forum. I`m always looking for a good frag.

trying canadian frags. org or com---great selection, great prices and the guys will mail
Tangster

Back
Top Bottom