Nori vs. two little fishies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MT79

Aquarium Advice Addict
I recently bought Julian Sprung's green seaweed by Two Little Fishies. The only nori the fish store had (no local groceries had anything) was roasted it said in the small print. I bought the Two Little Fishies green seaweed. Any opinions, experiences with this brand food? Should I soak it in a vitamin supplement? Any recommendations on a vitamin supplement?

Should I soak it in a vitamin supplement? Any recommendations on a vitamin supplement?

Soaking just about any fish food in a vitamin supplement is a good idea. You don't need to do it all the time just every so often. I use and like Kent Marine's Zoe Vitamin product. It doesn't make the skimmer go crazy like other vitamins can do.

I get nori online from one of the many health food stores. I find it to be alot cheaper than the name brand stuff from the LFS.

All my fish love it.

I've used Ocean Nutrition, Two Little Fishies & store bought Nori. I've always stuck to the green seaweed for the first two, seems like my fishes like this better vs the brown & red varities.
As for the three choices, I like the brabd from Two Little Fishes the best. I mean they will eat all three, but the Two Little Fishies brabd seems to break off easier for them. I do find the store bought Nori seems a bit more rubbery under water.

Back
Top Bottom