Normally I'm not a fish police, but this got on my nerves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Feeding nori mostly... Just good tank condition and little stress will improve the health of the fish. Proper food is key so you seem to be doing it right. It's a slow process you may not notice cause you see it everyday. Just give it time.

Just read through this whole thread and all I have to say is "HATS OFF TO YOU ROBERT" well done !

Just saw this and am impressed! Thank you Robert, I'm glad to hear he is doing much better. I have a very good friend with a personal tank of around 600 gallons who would be interested in him if the other tank doesn't work out. We are both in Southern Cali. Let me know and we can go from there.

So the 125 owner decided he was to large for his tank and has now been moved to a 225g fowlr tank. Hlle is almost gone and ears a large amount of nori.

Just saw this and am impressed! Thank you Robert, I'm glad to hear he is doing much better. I have a very good friend with a personal tank of around 600 gallons who would be interested in him if the other tank doesn't work out. We are both in Southern Cali. Let me know and we can go from there.

Jmkb... Are you on socalireefs? What's your name in there?

So the 125 owner decided he was to large for his tank and has now been moved to a 225g fowlr tank. Hlle is almost gone and ears a large amount of nori.

Glad to hear about the hlle! Shows he's doing well and getting healthy!

Back
Top Bottom