I decided to wait on the back-ordered ballasts. I spoke with Kim today, and again she tried to be very helpful with me. She told me that she didn't want to get my hopes up but its possible that the may get my ballasts in tomorrow, and ship it out on Friday. Wich is great. I had already decided to wait on them for the week anyway. Now the big problem...what should I do about my lighting while I'm waiting. Well, I spent my lunch (2hours) looking for florescent sockets that will fit my shop light (the one that burned) and some wiring. I finally found some that were close, but not exact. Tonight I was able to swap out the burned parts and rewire the light strip. I got lucky, IT WORKED ON THE FIRST TRY!
WOOHOO! My corals have light! And I'm getting MH
with probe start ballasts!