NP-Active Pearls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrc8858

Aquarium Advice Addict
Has anyone used these and if so how do you feel about them? I was given a free bottle after getting some corals and a reactor today

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120806_010635.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120806_010635.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 83
Love them. They work great in my reef dynamics reactor. I have a wet/ dry trickle filter with bioballs and this cleans up the phos and nitrates that are left over from that. Takes a while to notice it but it works great if you control the flow.

Mrc8858 said:
Has anyone used these and if so how do you feel about them? I was given a free bottle after getting some corals and a reactor today

Got a good skimmer?

Schism said:
Got a good skimmer?

Currently using a used unknown skimmer but has done great over the last 8 months. I plan on upgrading to a eshopps or octopus in a couple.months though. Currently working on finishing touches in my sump with reactors and such so figured id leave the skimmer for last since its just an upgrade

ok, well the better the skimmer the better results you see from the pellets. The dust needs to be efficiently removed. Ive seen those specific pellets used at my LFS and their tank seemed to be doing quite well, but that about all I can say about those specific ones.

Ya i haven't had an issue with the dust it seems to be staying trapped in the reactor. I've got them tumbling very lightly just enough to keep them all in motion.

Back
Top Bottom