Nutri seawater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those quick set ups are waste of money. Imo. Set your tank up and cycle the correct way in the end you will have happy fish and more money left over

By the way they are raving about it because they want u to spend money on it

My friend set her 20 g up with that. After adding fish and small cuc, she ended up with an ammonia spike and had to rush to get something else to put in the tank. Of course her ammonia was high for several days. Who knows how much it harmed her fish. I also spoke to a friend who used to have a fish store. He told me that some of those products are marked up 100%.

Yep 20.00 for I think 2.5 gallons a gimik I would ither mix your own and cycle tank properly

As you can tell I'm pretty new to this. How long will it take to cycle and will I have to wait to put the live rock in? Not that I'm impatient although v excited but just want the best start

It takes a couple weeks to cycle and yes you can put live rock in. Some people cycle with 1 enexpensive fish other do it with no fish. Its up to you.

Back
Top Bottom