Nuvo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LOD

Aquarium Advice Regular
Does anybody know anything about the Nuvo tanks 8 gallon to 38 gallon are the good tanks? If so fresh water or saltwater?

Hello

I just got mine from marine depot- love it so far..nice large back refugium area and quiet..very very quiet. I just started my initial cycle a couple of days ago

img_1585539_0_ef3643c4118198ee430be3412c70df4f.jpg

Does anybody know anything about the Nuvo tanks 8 gallon to 38 gallon are the good tanks? If so fresh water or saltwater?

Very nice is that the 30 or 38 I like the 16 or the 30 but not sure yet ? Do your come with the lights and stand or no......

Very nice is that the 30 or 38 I like the 16 or the 30 but not sure yet ? Do your come with the lights and stand or no......

mine is 38 gallon...not 16 or 30

But their all the same except gallon size..lights are sold seperate
modular led ( Martin) is making my light for me...

For the price between the 16, 30, and 38 I got the 38

If u purchase it all as one kit together..for the 30 or 38.. Then yes the lights will come with it.

I wanted though the black tank..and white stand..that doesn't come in the kit
Xoxox

Very nice please keep me updated on how it runs ... I think I might got one before the year is up ...

I do know that others that have tanks..biocube, nanocube, rsm..are loving my new tank. One guy already on another reef site said..his wife is in love with my photos/ tank and that is the next one they are going to get. It's brand new out on the market so not much word out on it as of yet. But the chambers are nice and large and the tank solid with sassiness. Wink wink
Good luck to u

I'm thinking of the 38 how is it treating you. Did you get the led light you ordered?

Back
Top Bottom