O. Clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oceanicsublimat

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was wanting to get another fish that has some color, since I only have a lawnmower and a scooter, and was thinking about getting an o. clown. The problem is that I have quite a few aiptasia that I'm tryin to get rid of. Would it be a problem to get a clown and a sebae or some other anemone for the clown since I have all this aiptasia?

The Ocellaris would be a fine addition (preferabley a pair) but your tank is far too young or the addition of a hosting anemone species. The clowns have no real need for it and the anemone has no need of them. Mabye a year down the road you could consider an anemone (your light depending) but not now.

Cheers
Steve

ok.. thank u.. I've been tryin' for the better part of an hour to catch this little dragonet.. gonna go eat and wait for things to settle before I try again.. may just net it tonight and float the net or something till morning..

gonna trade it in for something else..I kinda want more color in the tank since I can only have about 10" of fish, plus he is a eatin' machine..I feed him mysis shrimp 2 times a day and he still forages all day.. I just want all the other little critters to reproduce. ie. worms, pods, etc...although I believe I have alot of pods.. see em scurrying around at night..and there are babies galore in my sump..

Back
Top Bottom