Ocean nutrition formula one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pomme

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ocean nutrition formula one?

Hiya everyone.

I have been hearing great reveiws about this product and its been in Marine World recently. But i was wondering is at as good as they say it is? And has anybody here tried it and did you like it,

Thanx
Andrew

I have never tried that but i tried the ocean nutrition cichlid formula and the color was outstanding in my yellow labs and red zebras!

I use it and my fish like it... I think it tastes nasty...LOL

I use PrimeReef and Formula Two with Garlic added... The Formula One I have is pellets for the bottom dwellers...

cool ill see if they like it :| , i hope they do as at the mo they dont touch the seaweed or kent pellets i give them!

I have been using this for a couple of months for my current sotck of yellow-tailed damsels, Naso Tang (he likes it too). They all seem to like it, but I must say I use a wide variety of foods, so that they don't get bored. So my vote is "Thumbs-up"

The fish love it in my tank... and it's one of the only foods I can give my Hatian Purple-tip by hand and he'll accept readily. It's FANTASTIC for the crabs and shrimp.

Nothing takes the place of live food though... I've kept blackworms in my fridge for a month (just need to change the water every other day...) and I swear that makes a huge difference in how happy my fish are.

i use formula one and two in my tank. the shrimp and crabs love the one. i also feed it to my beaker. my tang tries to get it too, but i make sure he only gets the formula two.

Back
Top Bottom