Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-27-2005, 09:43 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
Send a message via AIM to Joemama16341 Send a message via MSN to Joemama16341
Odyssea Lights?

I am new to Saltwater and need advice on which product I should get or if I really need to get. I have a 55 gallon tank (12"Wx20 3/4"Hx4'-0"L) I am getting ready to order Live Rock from LR.com and I need to know if I should upgrade from my normal fluorescent lights. I was looking at this Power Compact from Odyssea
Does anyone have one and can let me know if its a good light or not. I would be needing two of them for my tank I am not sure what my future plans are as far as coral but I don't really think I will be doing coral in the near future but I will be adding some type of anemone for my clownfish really soon so I will need something that can support it. I was also wondering how they sit on the tank. Right now my tank has plastic covers with flip up lids that my lights sit on. I was also wondering if the optional blue moonlight led's are brights enought to light the tank at night or should I go to Ebay and order a bigger one. Thanks for you advice I appreciate it.
Joemama16341 is offline   Reply With Quote

light, lights, odyssea

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com