Odyssea Lights?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joemama16341

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am new to Saltwater and need advice on which product I should get or if I really need to get. I have a 55 gallon tank (12"Wx20 3/4"Hx4'-0"L) I am getting ready to order Live Rock from LR.com and I need to know if I should upgrade from my normal fluorescent lights. I was looking at this Power Compact from Odyssea
http://www.aquatraders.com/aquatraders/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=75
Does anyone have one and can let me know if its a good light or not. I would be needing two of them for my tank I am not sure what my future plans are as far as coral but I don't really think I will be doing coral in the near future but I will be adding some type of anemone for my clownfish really soon so I will need something that can support it. I was also wondering how they sit on the tank. Right now my tank has plastic covers with flip up lids that my lights sit on. I was also wondering if the optional blue moonlight led's are brights enought to light the tank at night or should I go to Ebay and order a bigger one. Thanks for you advice I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom