Of all places to grow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dlsrks

Aquarium Advice Freak
Have a new growth in the middle of my polyps. Looks like a new feather duster. Can't believe that's where it's growing. Lol.

image-2399195913.jpg

It is more common than you think. I have a meteor shower that has dusters all over it. They are actually encrusted in now and still doing great. Similar to Christmas worms.

Phranque said:
I've got a pair doing the same thing....

Not to change the subject but i was wondering what kind of corals are located to the right of that picture? I have the sane exact kind growing on my Gsp rock.

Not to change the subject but i was wondering what kind of corals are located to the right of that picture? I have the sane exact kind growing on my Gsp rock.

Button polyp. That's what I have known them to be called they grow like mad in my tank

Button polyp. That's what I have known them to be called they grow like mad in my tank

(y) Green Button polyp, a protopalythoa. They are fun to feed, as they eat just like a venus flytrap..... drop a piece of mysis on them and they instantly close up to eat it.

Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Button Polyp

Back
Top Bottom