Ok transfer of tank has begun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As Ziggy already pointed out I would keep an eye on your velvet damsel, I had one that decided he liked the taste of softer corals too. But maybe you wont have the same problems.

As Ziggy already pointed out I would keep an eye on your velvet damsel, I had one that decided he liked the taste of softer corals too. But maybe you wont have the same problems.

Mine turned into a Zoa killer. He now resides in his very own tank. I've tossed some mushrooms in with him, he leaves those alone. I hope your's doesn't mess with anything!!

We will find out since I just recieved 5 zoa's and 1 star polyp . I do have 3 other tanks that I could move him into.....if need be....my daughter would probably LOVE a BIG fish in her tank!!

Woahhh ccapt, that's a niceeee polyps... too bad you're in East Coast... dang, now I'm slowly creeping into reef tank from FOWLR...

Give them time. Can take a few days for them to all open up.

ps..you do know I have frags of these
zoas_11-23-08.jpg
Larry, Thank You for the frags, after acclaimating for 1 hour....I put them in the tank and they popped right open....they look HAPPY already in their new home!!!!!

that is your pic....I will post pics today....after placing 90% of them...my back started to hurt and I needed to go to bad.....around 12am.... so I did not get the pics up

Ok here are some of the new frags

The LIST...
1. ORA Tricolor -
2. Pink/purple Birdsnest -
3. Pink Seriatopora x2 -
4. Blue Millie x2-
5. Purple Acro Aspera -
6. Pink/orange Birdsnest-
7. Shimmering Acro -
8. Green Fringe, White Rim and Green Middle Zoos -
9. Pink Zoos -
10. Pulsing Zenia -
11. Pink Dalys x2 -
12. Green Hydrophora -
13. Extra Large Green Button Polyps -
14. Miscellaneous Birdnest -

sorry about the pic quality

Attachments

• Coral 032.jpg
    Coral 032.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Coral 029.jpg
    Coral 029.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Coral 030.jpg
    Coral 030.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Coral 036.jpg
    Coral 036.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 70
some more

Attachments

• Coral 045.jpg
    Coral 045.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Coral 051.jpg
    Coral 051.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Coral 040.jpg
    Coral 040.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Coral 047.jpg
    Coral 047.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 77
a guy that was in the row were you were. last row2 or three from the spot you had your stuff at. he had the big plastic white cups... I could not resist....I got it for 5 bucks!!!

Back
Top Bottom